These classes are for Globe LTC junior members only. The lessons are run by Pascal.
This Summer Term will run from the 22nd of April to the 8th July (12 sessions*).
*NOTE that the 12pm and 1pm classes will only have 9 sessions due to club matches on 29/04, 10/06, 24/06. This is why these classes will be £90 instead of £120.
Lessons are limited to 10 children maximum and 6 children minimum.
The price we charge for these lessons, exclusive to Globe members, is 50% lower than our usual mon-fri courses for non members.
The groups are as follows:
* (note in brackets are some of the kids that joined last term. This could help you understand what class to sign up for)
- 9am - 10am Red age 6 and under beginners * (Pauline B, Balthasar C, Misha M, Hanxi C.....etc...)
- 10am-11am Group A * (Bailey W, Louis and Charlie B, Capucine C, Kang S, Eloise J, Clemence B, Martha M, Matilda S, etc...)
- 11am-12pm Group B * (Kiki W, Fred P, Neve S, Alexus L, Zana , Florian G, Auguste & Feodor R, Raphael B, etc...)
- 12pm-1pm Group C * (Hugo P, Sam B, Natazca G, Minna F, Christina M, Matteo DR, etc...)
- 1pm-2pm Group D * (Lucas P, Max M, Oliver G, Lawrence, Vicente R, Eugenio C, Ruben S, etc...)
Terms and Conditions:
- All payments must be done in advance.
- We cannot allow your child to take part in the lesson if the online form and payment have not been received.
- The year is divided in School Terms:
- Autumn Term (24th September - 10th December) 12 sessions
- Spring Term (14th January - 25th March) 11 sessions
- Summer Term ( 22nd April - 8th July) 12 sessions
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- Only coaches can cancel a lesson.
- In the event of bad weather, the whatsapp group "GLOBE SUNDAY JUNIORS" will give the most up to date info on whether the lesson goes ahead or not.
- Lessons are held even in bad weather (drizzle). Children therefore are suggested to always bring a waterproof raincoat with a hood.
- If a child misses a lesson for any other reason than cancellation by the coach (e.g. sickness, injury, holidays, birthday parties etc.), it is strictly not possible to have a make up lesson or obtain a refund.
- If half a lesson is done and it starts raining heavily the lesson is considered completed.